90W Professional Slimline Solar Panel DC-90 (90 Watt)
The new Professional Grade 90 Watt DC-90 Slimline (was CS-90) with our ultra-efficient solar cell technology is a great new panel design, configured to make optimum use of all available space, whilst still maintaining a high power output. The updated, space-saving dimensions make this an ideal monocrystalline solar panel for caravans, motorhomes, stand-alone use and even on narrowboats and yachts.
Based on the successful professional DC solar panels, the DC-90 incorporates our ultra-high quality monocrystalline solar cells, resulting in an outstanding 21.5% efficiency. These unique monocrystalline cells mean that the DC-90 produces a high level of energy, even when light levels are low or the ambient temperature is high. All solar panels are affected by high temperatures and normally start to become less efficient over 50 degrees - the DC-90 is significantly less affected by this than cheaper alternatives.
90 Watts is, in general, suitable for most day-to-day battery charging and off-grid solar energy systems. 90W solar panels typically provide enough power for systems including pond pumps, water features and high-end lighting setups, as well as radios, kettles, etc.
Due to popular request, we now offer our professional solar panels with or without our 5 metre 'clever-clip' cable set.
This solar panel is 'Power guaranteed' for 10 years.
Professional Grade Features and Benefits:
- A sturdy anodised aluminum frame with mounting holes to match the industry norm enables easy installation on currently available mounting structures.
- Over 5.4 amps of peak battery charging current.
- Unique back-contact solar cells with conversion efficiency up to 21.5%
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient ensures maximum battery charging current is available even during high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum maximises yearly charging performance in any weather.
- Highest quality 4mm-thick high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Aerospace style cell interconnects with in-plane strain relief provide extremely high reliability.
- Advanced EVA encapsulation system with multi-layer backsheet provides excellent long-term package durability.
- 25 years warranty on power production.
- Model: DC-90 Slimline
- Peak Power: 90W
- Rated Voltage: 16.7V
- Rated Current: 5.46A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 20.4V
- Short Circuit Current: 5.78A
- Series Fuse Rating: 15A
- Maximum System Voltage: 70V
- Temperature Co-efficient - Power: -0.38%/ēC
- Temperature Co-efficient - Voltage: -60.8mV/ēC
- Temperature Co-efficient - Current: 2.3mA/ēC
- Module Efficiency: 21.5%
- Weight: 7.4 kg
- Unit Dimensions: (mm) 1302 x 416 x 35
*All technical specifications and images are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.