The 160W DC-160 is the largest of our range of high efficiency 'off-grid' monocrystalline solar panels using Sunpower's high-performance cells, meeting the demands of most stand-alone solar energy systems.
At 160 watts, the Professional Grade DC-160 is an ideal power source for both industrial and residential off-grid, anywhere where a reliable supply of electricity is required away from the mains grid.
The DC-160 features the latest solar cell design from the US and high quality finish, which allows you to use this solar panel in all weather conditions. Unlike cheaper models available on the market, the DC-160 produces a far higher voltage per cell, is less affected by low light and, in high summer temperatures, maintains a high power conversion efficiency.
Due to popular request, we now offer our professional solar panels with or without our 5 metre 'Clever Clip' cable set.
This solar panel is 'Power guaranteed' for 10 years, with a 2 year product warranty.
Key Professional Grade Features:
- Sturdy anodised aluminum frame with mounting holes to match the industry norm enables easy installation on currently available mounting structures.
- Unique back-contact solar cells with conversion efficiency up to 21.5%
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient ensures maximum battery charging current is available even during high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum maximises yearly charging performance in any weather.
- Highest quality 4mm-thick high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Aerospace style cell interconnects with in-plane strain relief provide extremely high reliability.
- Advanced EVA encapsulation system with multi-layer backsheet provides excellent long-term package durability.
- Waterproof junction box (IP65 rated).