The 10 Amp Steca Solarix PRS 1010 is a cost-effective yet high quality solar charge controller.
The range of Steca Solarix solar charge controllers were launched in the year 2004 as the fifth generation of charge controller technology (up to 900 Wp). The heart of the charge controller is the integrated circuit called ATONIC®II, which contains the improved regulation software based on a self learning algorithm. It will prevent your solar panels of approx 50-200 watts (Dependant on battery voltage), from overcharging your battery.
The Steca Solarix PRS 1010 solar charge controller is highly featured with automatic voltage regulation, temperature compensation, reverse polarity protection and more. The LED keeps you advised of battery voltage etc. The charge controller uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for optimum battery charging and in short... provides reliable protection for both 12v and 24v systems.
- PWM shunt battery charging
- State of charge (SOC) battery regulation
- Boost charging
- Equalising charge
- Float charging
- Automatic load reconnection
- Manual load switch
- Automatic selection of voltage (12 V / 24 V)
- Temperature compensation
- Positive grounding or, negative grounding on one terminal
- Field adjustable parameters by two buttons
- Lighting control options during hours of darkness
- Interface to prepayment unit
- Reduces system maintenance.
- Installs in minutes.
- High voltage disconnect (HVD)
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Depth of discharge disconnection (DOD)
- Reverse polarity of solar modules
- Reverse polarity of load & battery
- Electronic fuse
- Short circuit of solar modules
- Short circuit of load
- Over temperature
- Over voltage
- Lightning protection by varistor
- Low electronic interference (EMC)
- Open circuit battery
- Reverse current at night