At 41W this marine solar panel from Solara is capable of providing enough energy to operate a few small devices, including simple lighting, a two-way radio, small TV and a basic water pump. Of course, with greater power comes greater size, but the unique Solara design makes finding space much easier. All Solara Marine Solar Panels now have a 5-year warranty.
When fitted, Solara panels only add 3-5mm to the surface (15mm at cable outlet) and the unique EVA/ETFE laminate results in an incredibly durable, salt and acid resistant surface that can be walked on. This panel front has a slightly 'roughened' finish and is Teflon coated so that the panel is slip-proof, even when wet. Solara marine solar panels feature an innovative aluminium back-plate which provides exceptional stability and allows for adjustments on slightly curved surfaces (up to 3%).
- 41Wp power output
- only 3-5mm thick when installed (15mm at cable outlet)
- integrated temperature compensating cells
- sea-water tight cable outlet
- self-cleaning, non-slip surface
- can be walked on when fitted
- 2.5m UV-resistant cable for easy installation
- 5 year warranty
- motor boats
- sailing yachts
- specialist marine applications
- caravans and motorhomes