Solara Marine Solar Panel 27W M-Series
The 27W Solara marine specification solar panel is robust, reliable and incredibly weather-proof. All Solara Marine Solar Panels now have a 5-year warranty.
The Solara acid- and salt- resistant aluminium back-plate provides exceptional stability, whilst still allowing for adjustments on slightly curved surfaces (up to 3%). The 'walk-on' plastic front cover prevents breakage and the unique teflon coating means it is slip-proof, even in wet conditions. Ideally suited for glued and fixed installations.
- 27Wp power output
- only 3-5mm thick when installed (15mm at cable outlet)
- integrated temperature compensating cells
- sea-water tight cable outlet
- self-cleaning, non-slip surface
- can be walked on when fitted
- 2.5m UV-resistant cable for easy installation
- 5 year warranty
- motor boats
- sailing yachts
- specialist marine applications
- caravans and motorhomes
|Peak Power (W):||27|
|System Voltage (V):||12|
|Voltage at Peak Power (V):||22.43|
|Open Circuit Voltage (V):||26.5|
|Current at Peak Power (A):||1.22|
|Short Circuit Current (A):||1.29|
|Number of Cells:||42|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H:||464 x 481 x 2|
*All technical specifications and images are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.