70W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Professional DC-70
The Ultra high efficiency 70W DC-70 solar panel, with our top of the range monocrystalline silicon cells, is designed for both industrial and residential off-grid including the marine community, anywhere in fact where a reliable supply of electricity is required away from the mains grid.
The DC-70's advanced professional grade monocrystalline solar cells result in a very high voltage per cell and a very low voltage-temperature coefficient. The result is a solar panel that is able to operate all year round, in low light conditions and even when the temperature in the sun exceeds 50 degrees. The DC-70 is a truly practical solar panel, compact and cost effective.
Due to popular request, we now offer our professional solar panels with or without our 5 metre 'Clever Clip' cable set.
This solar panel is 'Power guaranteed' for 10 years, with a 2 year product warranty.
Professional Features and Benefits:
- Rugged anodised aluminum frame with mounting holes to match the industry norm enables easy installation on currently available mounting structures.
- Unique back-contact solar cells with conversion efficiency up to 21.5%
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient ensures maximum battery charging current is available even during high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum maximises yearly charging performance in any weather.
- Highest quality 4mm-thick high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Aerospace style cell interconnects with in-plane strain relief provide extremely high reliability.
- Advanced EVA encapsulation system with multi-layer backsheet provides excellent long-term package durability.
- Waterproof junction box (IP65 rated).
- Model: DC-70
- Peak Power: 70W
- Rated Voltage: 17.5V
- Rated Current: 4.0A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.3V
- Short Circuit Current: 4.4A
- Series Fuse Rating: 9A
- Maximum System Voltage: 70V
- Temperature Co-efficient - Power: --0.32%/ēC
- Temperature Co-efficient - Voltage: -58mV/ēC
- Weight: 5.0 kg
- Unit Dimensions: (mm) 734 x 535 x 35
*All technical specifications and images are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.