60W Solar Panel Professional Mono-crystalline DC-60 (60 Watt)
Ultra high efficiency 60W DC-60 solar panel (was CS-60) with our top of the range monocrystalline silicon cells, designed as an ideal source of solar energy for most day-to-day requirements.
The DC-60's advanced professional grade monocrystalline solar cells result in a very high voltage per cell and a very low voltage-temperature coefficient. The result is a solar panel that is able to operate all year round, in low light conditions and even when the temperature in the sun exceeds 50 degrees.
The DC60 is perfect for anyone who needs a reliable mid-range solar energy source when the mains grid is not available. Typically, this 60 watt solar panel is used to power anything from lighting, radios, small TV's and kettles to electric fence systems, pond pumps and water features. Even though the DC60 is a truly practical solar panel, it remains compact and cost effective.
Due to popular request, we now offer our professional solar panels with or without our 5 metre 'clever-clip' cable set.
This solar panel is 'Power guaranteed' for 10 years.
Professional Features and Benefits:
- Rugged anodised aluminum frame with mounting holes to match the industry norm enables easy installation on currently available mounting structures.
- Unique back-contact solar cells with conversion efficiency up to 21.5%
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient ensures maximum battery charging current is available even during high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum maximises yearly charging performance in any weather.
- Highest quality 4mm-thick high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Aerospace style cell interconnects with in-plane strain relief provide extremely high reliability.
- Advanced EVA encapsulation system with multi-layer backsheet provides excellent long-term package durability.
- 25 years warranty on power production.
- Model: DC-60
- Peak Power: 60W
- Rated Voltage: 16.9V
- Rated Current: 3.56A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 20.3V
- Short Circuit Current: 3.99A
- Series Fuse Rating: 9A
- Maximum System Voltage: 70V
- Temperature Co-efficient - Power: -
- Temperature Co-efficient - Voltage: -58.7mV/ēC
- Temperature Co-efficient - Current: 2.0mA/ēC
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Unit Dimensions: (mm) 734 x 535 x 35
*All technical specifications and images are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.