140W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Professional DC-140
The 140W DC-140 (was CS-135) is the largest of our range of high efficiency 'off-grid' monocrystalline solar panels using Sunpower's high-performance cells, meeting the demands of most stand-alone solar energy systems.
At 140 watts, the Professional Grade DC-140 allows you to operate a very wide range of electrical devices, including radios, TVs, satellite systems, refrigeration units and many more. This solar panel is an ideal power source for both permanent and temporary use, at home, at the caravan park or anywhere where a reliable supply of electricity is required away from the mains grid.
The DC-140 features the latest solar cell design from the US and high quality finish, which allows you to use this solar panel in all weather conditions. Unlike cheaper models available on the market, the DC140 produces a far higher voltage per cell, is less affected by low light and, in high summer temperatures, maintains a high power conversion efficiency.
Due to popular request, we now offer our professional solar panels with or without our 5 metre 'clever-clip' cable set.
This solar panel is 'Power guaranteed' for 10 years.
Key Professional Grade Features:
- Sturdy anodised aluminum frame with mounting holes to match the industry norm enables easy installation on currently available mounting structures.
- Unique back-contact solar cells with conversion efficiency up to 21.5%
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient ensures maximum battery charging current is available even during high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum maximises yearly charging performance in any weather.
- Highest quality 4mm-thick high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Aerospace style cell interconnects with in-plane strain relief provide extremely high reliability.
- Advanced EVA encapsulation system with multi-layer backsheet provides excellent long-term package durability.
- 25 years warranty on power production.
- Model: DC-140
- Peak Power: 140W
- Rated Voltage: 19.7V
- Rated Current: 7.14A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 24.1V
- Short Circuit Current: 7.82A
- Series Fuse Rating: 14A
- Maximum System Voltage: 70V
- Temperature Co-efficient - Power: -0.38%/ēC
- Temperature Co-efficient - Voltage: -66.0mV/ēC
- Temperature Co-efficient - Current: 3.5mA/ēC
- Module Efficiency: 21.5%
- Weight: 12.0 kg
- Unit Dimensions: (mm) 1082 x 796 x 35
(Specifications at standard test conditions (STC) - STC is defined as: irradiance of 1000W/m2, spectrum AM 1.5g and cell temperature of 25ēC)
*All technical specifications and images are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.