Victron Precision Battery Monitor BMV-700 (one battery bank)
Victron Battery Monitor BMV-700 for single battery bank systems. Includes 500A 'click and connect' shunt and connection kit.
65 x 65 x 30mm
9 - 90V DC
- BMV-700 main unit
- Panel mounting (square) surround bezel
- 500A intelligent shunt
- Data and battery cables
Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more:
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account. Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
Easy to install:
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance; a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
Easy to program:
A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assists the user when going through the various settings.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Time to go at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed.
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95 V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9 Ah per month (4 mA) @12V and 2,2 Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V