Platinum AGM Battery 145Ah 12V
The 145Ah Platinum AGM battery is a particularly useful size for larger battery banks, especially for live-aboard narrowboats, where a typical bank size is 700-800Ah.
The Platinum AGM battery offers improved cycling capacity, vibration tolerance, durability and faster charging. Being a true AGM battery, the Platinum range can be used in any orientation and guaranteed leak free due to the non-liquid electrolyte system.
The pure plate material in the Platinum range results in an AGM battery that will last 5-times longer than standard deep-cycle (leisure) batteries, charge 3-time quicker and significantly reduces self-discharge. As well as being able to use them in any orientation, you can also install them anywhere, because 99% of the gas produced under under normal use is re-absorbed.
At a glance:
- Fit anywhere and in any orientation
- Maintenance and leak-free
- Works from -40ēC to +60ēC (depending on state of charge).
- High power from a lightweight, compact battery
- 5 times more cycles than standard deep-cycle / leisure batteries
- 3 times faster recharging
|Capacity (C20 rate)|| |
|Total height inc. terminals|| |
*All technical specifications and images are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.