800VA Victron Phoenix Inverter UK (12/24/48V)
The Victron Phoenix 12/800 and 48/800 inverters have the following features:
- Remote on/off switching available for all models.
- 700W (750VA) model has optional remote control panel, DIP switches for 50/60Hz selection and Power Saving Mode to reduce no-load power consumption.
- AC output is via IEC-320 sockets (male plug included).
- Complete with 1.5m battery cables.
- 5 years warranty
The new Victron Phoenix 24/800 inverter is an upgrade to the previous version. As standard, it now includes a number of additional features, such as the VE.Direct port, making it far easier to communicate with the inverter.
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
|PHOENIX INVERTER MODEL|| |
|Cont. AC power at 25 °C (VA) (3)|| |
|Cont. power at 25 °C / 40 °C (W)|| |
700 / 650
1000 / 900
|Peak power (W)|| |
|Low battery shut down (V DC)|| |
9,2 / 18,4 / 36,8
|Low battery auto recovery (V DC)|| |
12,5 / 25 / 50
|Max. efficiency (%)|| |
91 / 93 / 94
92 / 94 / 94
|Zero-load power (W)|| |
6 / 5 / 4
6 / 5 / 6
|Zero-load power in search mode|| |
|Standard AC outlets|| |
230V: IEC-320 (IEC-320 plug included), CEE 7/4 (Schuko)
120V: Nema 5-15R
|Other outlets (at request)|| |
BS 1363 (United Kingdom) AN/NZS 3112 (Australia, New Zealand)
|Protection category|| |
|Weight (kg / lbs)|| |
6,5 / 14.3
8,5 / 18.7
|Dimensions (hxwxd in mm)|| |
|Remote control panel|| |
|Remote on-off switch|| |
Two pole connector
|Automatic transfer switch|| |
*All technical specifications and images are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.