The Victron Phoenix 12/800 and 48/800 inverters have the following features:
- Remote on/off switching available for all models.
- 700W (750VA) model has optional remote control panel, DIP switches for 50/60Hz selection and Power Saving Mode to reduce no-load power consumption.
- AC output is via IEC-320 sockets (male plug included).
- Complete with 1.5m battery cables.
- 5 years warranty
The new Victron Phoenix 24/800 inverter is an upgrade to the previous version. As standard, it now includes a number of additional features, such as the VE.Direct port, making it far easier to communicate with the inverter.
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)