100W Solar Panel Professional Monocrystalline DC-100 (100 Watt)
The most efficient 100W solar panel on the market, the DC-100 (was CS-90) will provide enough power to meet most day-to-day requirements. This high quality, professional grade monocrystalline solar panel is the market leader in Germany and mainland Europe for use on caravans and motorhomes and is widely used by the marine community. Now features a sleek black anodised aluminium frame.
The DC100 solar panel features SunPower's advanced monocrystalline cells (made in USA) and world renowned quality and robust assembly. Being a monocrystalline panel, the professional DC-100 will continue producing energy in even very low light conditions and high ambient temperatures. All solar panels become less efficient when the 'in sun' temperaure reaches 50 degress, but our unique ultra-efficient solar cells from the US mean that the DC-100 can maintain its efficiency far better than many cheaper models.
In general, a 100W solar panel is more than enough for day-to-day use at the caravan or mobile home and, at home, provides plenty of power for most outdoor requirements such as pond pumps, water features and high-end lighting setups.
Due to popular request, we now offer our professional solar panels with or without our 5 metre 'clever-clip' cable set.
This solar panel is 'Power guaranteed' for 25 years.
Professional Grade Features and Benefits
- A sturdy anodised aluminum frame with mounting holes to match the industry norm enables easy installation on currently available mounting structures.
- Over 5.7 amps of peak battery charging current.
- 30-50% smaller than other solar panels
- Unique back-contact solar cells with conversion efficiency up to 21.5%
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient ensures maximum battery charging current is available even during high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum maximises yearly charging performance in any weather.
- Highest quality 4mm-thick high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Aerospace style cell interconnects with in-plane strain relief provide extremely high reliability.
- Advanced EVA encapsulation system with multi-layer backsheet provides excellent long-term package durability.
- 25 years warranty on power production.
- Model: DC-100
- Peak Power: 100W
- Rated Voltage: 17.5V
- Rated Current: 5.76A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.2V
- Short Circuit Current: 5.92A
- Series Fuse Rating: 15A
- Maximum System Voltage: 70V
- Temperature Co-efficient - Power: -0.38%/ēC
- Temperature Co-efficient - Voltage: -60.8mV/ ēC
- Temperature Co-efficient - Current: 2.3mA/ēC
- Module Efficiency: 21.5%
- Weight: 7.4 kg
- Unit Dimensions: (mm) 1038 x 527 x 46
*All technical specifications and images are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.