110W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Professional DC-110
The most efficient 110W solar panel on the market, the DC-110 is a high quality, professional grade monocrystalline solar panel is for both industrial and residential off-grid including the marine community, anywhere where a reliable supply of electricity is required away from the mains grid. The panel now features a sleek black anodised aluminium frame.
The DC-110 solar panel features SunPower's advanced monocrystalline cells (made in USA) and world renowned quality and robust assembly. Being a monocrystalline panel, the professional DC-110 will continue producing energy in even low light conditions and high ambient temperatures. All solar panels become less efficient when the 'in sun' temperature reaches 50 degC, but these ultra-efficient solar cells from the US mean that the DC-110 can maintain its efficiency far better than many cheaper models.
Due to popular request, we now offer our professional solar panels with or without our 5 metre 'Clever-clip' cable set.
This solar panel is 'Power guaranteed' for 10 years, with a 2 year product warranty.
Professional Grade Features and Benefits
- A sturdy anodised aluminum frame with mounting holes to match the industry norm enables easy installation on currently available mounting structures.
- Over 6.1A of peak battery charging current.
- 30-50% smaller than other solar panels
- Unique back-contact solar cells with conversion efficiency up to 21.5%
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient ensures maximum battery charging current is available even during high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum maximises yearly charging performance in any weather.
- Highest quality 4mm-thick high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Aerospace style cell interconnects with in-plane strain relief provide extremely high reliability.
- Advanced EVA encapsulation system with multi-layer backsheet provides excellent long-term package durability.
- Waterproof junction box (IP65 rated)
- Model: DC-110
- Peak Power: 110W
- Rated Voltage: 17.9V
- Rated Current: 6.1A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current: 6.8A
- Series Fuse Rating: 15A
- Maximum System Voltage: 70V
- Temperature Co-efficient - Power: -0.38%/ēC
- Temperature Co-efficient - Voltage: -58mV/ ēC
- Temperature Co-efficient - Current: 2.3mA/ēC
- Module Efficiency: 21.5%
- Weight: 7.4 kg
- Unit Dimensions: (mm) 1038 x 527 x 35
*All technical specifications and images are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.