Developed for professional duty, the Victron Phoenix 24/5000 and 48/5000 inverters are suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimised efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load.
They have the following features:
- Up to 6 units can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output.
- Operation in 3-phase configuration is also possible.
- Internal relay can be used to signal an alarm or control a generator.
- All models include RS-485 port. Using the Victron MK3 interface all inverter parameters can be customised using a PC.
- Inverters can also be monitored via VENet or other monitoring & control systems.
- 5 years warranty.